October 27th - 31st
Week of the Guntersville Game
Teachers please post this on your doors.
Monday, October 27th
- Dress Up Day: Nerd Day
- Students will be counted towards the points if they are dressed up each day. English teachers will count each class period and report totals to Mrs. Bolding at the end of the day, via slips of paper that will be in your box on Monday morning. If you forget your slips of paper please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the totals for each class.
- Teachers will decorate doors if they choose to do so.
- Offices will decorate windows.
- Spirit Sign Competition: Each class will make one large spirit sign that will hang in the main office area for the entire week. Class officers from each grade will pick up the banner paper in Mrs. Killion’s room on Monday afternoon. They will get the rest of the participating members of the class to make the sign. Signs must be ready to hang up on Tuesday morning. The signs will be used at the football game on Friday night (needs to be about supporting Aggies or Beating Guntersville).
- Sign competition will be judged by AHS faculty on Wednesday. Teachers may email Mrs. Bolding with a 1st-4th place vote at email@example.com.
Tuesday, October 28th
· Dress Up Day: Redneck Day
o Students will dress up in their favorite Redneck Attire.
o (CANNOT WEAR CUT OFF SHIRTS)
Wednesday, October 29th
Thursday, October 30th
- Dress up day: Disney Character Day
- Students dress up as their favorite Disney Character. NO FACE PAINTING OR HATS. If you come to school with either you will be written up.
Friday, October 31st
Dress up day:
· Morning Activity Period AFTER Second Chance Breakfast. Students and Faculty will go to the NEW Gym for the Games.
o GAMES TO BE PLAYED:
Games WILL be in the Gym
SNAKE GAME (15 people from each grade)
MUSCIAL CHAIRS (5 people from each grade)
BALLOON GAME RELAY (10 people from each grade)
HOOLA HOOP GAME (30 people from each grade)
DODGEBALL (6 people from each grade-3 boys and 3 girls)
SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER (2 people from each grade) (IF TIME ALLOWS)